Monday, November 14, 2011

Plenty to be THANKful for! - Day 1: guilty pleasures

Manic Mother

Day 1 - I am THANKful for my guilty pleasures.




Guilty Pleasure - Something one enjoys and considers pleasurable despite feeling guilt for enjoying it.

I seriously could probably list 50 of these but for the sake of my readers, I will list 5.


1. Vampires

I will be at the midnight show on Thursday!!

I am not just a Twilight snob, I give all vampires a little time in my life!

Even my Rick Springfield played a vampire back in the day!!


2. My iPhone
Guilty pleasure or addiction?? All I know is after reading my above definition of guilty pleasure my iPhone sure fit the description!! This little beauty is never far from my reach!

3. Texting
I will be honest here, I cannot sit through a full television program without texting a friend to see if they are watching. If they ARE watching, well then, we just text through out the entire program. I AM one of those people who would rather text than talk. I do feel guilty about that, honestly I do. Well, maybe just a tad bit guilty!!


4. Mascara

I LOVE Mascara! I can never have enough, I probably own all three of the tubes in this picture. I can promise you that if I see a commercial for mascara that is going to lengthen, plump, or curl my lovely lashes it will be an addition to my make up bag!

5. Dexter
Yes, I heart Dexter Morgan. I mean, I shouldn't feel guilty about secretly wanting to be friends with Dex should I? I mean it IS Dexter and he only gets rid of the bad guys!!

So tell me, what are some of your guilty pleasures??




4 comments:

  1. i LOVE Vampire Diaries! I also LOVE Your blog :) SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this and just realized we have so much more in common. I'm so glad we're swap buddies :)

    I love Twilight and Vampire Diaries too. Lately, I've really been into The Hunger Games series, even though it doesn't involve vamps.

    Dexter is my favorite show on television next to Revenge (a new fav).

    The iPhone is definitely an addiction. I don't know what I did without one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Texting is TOTALLY one of my guilty pleasures! Why didn't I think of that?!

    www.livingbarefootandcrazy.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete