Saturday, November 19, 2011

Plenty to be thankful for - 21st Century

Manic Mother

Plenty to be THANKful for - Living in the 21st Century!!

I am thankful that I live in the 21st Century because of this little thing called technology!!

1. iPhone

I will NEVER have another phone other than an iPhone. I really do not know what I did with out it for so long!!



2. iPad
I got my iPad as a graduation gift and I adore it. I love to read blogs and just catch up on various websites using my iPad. Do any of you blog from your iPad? That is one thing I have not tried yet.


3. DVR
OH.MY.WORD....I do not know what I would do without my DVR!
We almost NEVER watch live TV anymore. We tape everything and watch it later - I have a hard time sitting through all those commercials!!

I love asking myself the question, "How did I survive without this stuff?" My answer always is, "I know that I did, but it sure is nice to have it now!!"

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally with you on the iPhone and I would love to have an iPad in the worst way. What an awesome graduation gift!

    The DVR is a GOOD one!!

    ReplyDelete