Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ooey Gooey Fat Free Brownies

I made these brownies tonight for the girls and they were FABULOUS!! All you add is a 2/3 of a cup of fat free vanilla yogurt and mix (this is MY kind of baking!!) I was really getting discouraged as I was mixing the yogurt with the mix because it was really, really thick and I just did not think that they would be decent enough to eat. I was pleasantly surprised when I pulled the pan out of the oven, I had a pan full of ooey gooey goodness!! I highly recommend these and I will look at my grocery store for more No Pudge products!
**I bought this box at my local Kroger**

2 comments:

  1. Those look delish..........yummy.....got any more =}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had read this before I went to Krogers! May have make a special trip back! Is it in their "organic/heatlhy" section?

    ReplyDelete