Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Five

I just recently started reading Beth McC's blog after reading her Show Us Your Hometown post a few weeks ago. She has a fun Friday Five post and I thought I would play along!
This weeks Friday Five Topic is "If you were stranded on an island, what FIVE things would I have to have with me?"

1. Mascara - if you have been reading my blog for awhile, you know about my mascara fetish! I realize that the tube would not last forever, but it would last long enough!

2. Blackberry - I know, I know - I am stranded on an island and how will I possibly charge it?

3. Solar Blackberry charger - Yes, they do make these. I looked it up on Amazon.com just to be sure before I added it to my list! Gotta love modern technology!

4. My Bible - I know that I would be a nervous wreck if I was stranded on an island, I would need God's Word to help me keep my worries in check!

5. Thyroid medication - Any of you gals without a thyroid know that this medication is a daily MUST!

Jump on over to Just Me and My Life to play along!

6 comments:

  1. I debated putting mascara on my list too.

    Great list! Splurges and Practicality- a nice mix of both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog through Friday Fives and love your list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, it's your island. I say a lifetime supply of mascara works :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list!

    I hope that mascara is waterproof!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your list! Thanks for playing along with my Friday Fives!!

    You better believe I am going to google that solar charger thing!!!

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog! Thanks for checking mine out and following. I'm following yours now too :)

    ReplyDelete