Monday, June 28, 2010

Never Say Never...

I did it...

something that I have said MANY times that I would not do...

I bought an iPhone this weekend!

I have always...ALWAYS been a blackberry kinda girl. I actually tried to go the touchscreen (not an iPhone) route awhile back and just could not adjust to the keyboard. I went back to a blackberry that had a "track pad" vs. a "trackball" (sorry for all the terms here) and I had issue after issue with the track pad so I gave in and bought an iPhone. I would scream from the top of my lungs to anyone who asked that THEY WERE RIGHT!! This phone is amazing and I can text/type with ease!! I did not get the iPhone4 because I got a SWEET deal on a 16GB 3Gs and I was able to updated to the 4.0 software as soon as I plugged the phone into my MacBook. I think that this phone and I are headed for a fabulous long lasting relationship! Are you an iPhone user, if so leave me a comment with some tips or your favorite apps!!

On another note...
We have BUTTERFLIES...
You can see the butterfly here with the last few cocoons that are about to open - I could not get a picture of the butterflies with their wings open but they look EXACTLY like that orange butterfly printed there on the bottom of the habitat. They are beautiful and I hope to snap a few pics of them with their wings spread when we let all 5 of them go this week. Again, I would recommend this for ANY one who has kids in their lives - we have had such a fun fun times time learning about the life cycle of a butterfly.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment