Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Top 3 Thursday - Prime Time TV


What are your top 3 favorite prime time television shows?

1. 19 Kids and Counting
I am loving watching Jim Bob and Michelle and their journey with baby Josie while she is in the NICU. They will have a special Mother's Day show which will celebrate Josie's homecoming! The baby was released from Arkansas Children's Hospital this week.

2. Jessica Simpson's The Price of Beauty
I have LOVED Jessica for years, I am so glad to see her back on T.V. with such a fabulous show! Many of my friends have heard me say this, "I feel confident that Jessica and I could be best friends!!" I was thrilled to be able to see her in concert last year - it was something that I have had on my "bucket list" for a very long time!!

3. Dancing With The Stars
What could one assume by my 3 favorites??
YES I AM A REALITY TELEVISION JUNKIE

Click on that super cute zebra button above to join in on Top 3 Thursday!!

2 comments:

  1. Great shows,but I have really never seen Jessica's show, I might check it out!!!!
    Thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute site! I like your colors and your creativity.

    Thanks too for stopping by my blog to share your words of encouragement!

    I appreciate you...

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete