Thursday, March 25, 2010

Top Three Thursday - Male Movie Hotties






It is Top Three Thursday over at Keeping up with Kelly!
My top three male movie faves/hotties would have to be:

1. Peter Facinelli - I love Peter for SO many reasons! First, he is my FAVORITE vampire in the Twilight series, "paging Dr. Cullen please". Second, uhhhhhh hello he is married to Jennie Garth aka Kelly Taylor from 90210 in real life!! Third, I can have a slight crush on him and not feel "cougar-ish" HA!

2. Robert Pattinson - I do love RPatz from his role as THE Edward Cullen in the Twilight films, I thought that he was the perfect picture of what I had imagined Edward to look like as I was reading the Twilight books. However, I recently saw him in his new film, Remember Me, and I was blown away by his acting. I was excited to see him in such a good role apart from the Twilight films, I know that many of us older fans were wondering if he would be stuck as THE vampire role forever. I feel confident that RPatz has a long career ahead of him once the last Twilight Saga film is over.

3. James Marsden - I have always loved James, he is easy on the eyes but he is also such a versatile actor. He has been in films such as X Mex, The Notebook, Hairspray, Enchanted, 27 Dresses, and Superman Returns. My favorite movies of his would have to be X-Men, Hairspray, and 27 Dresses. The Benny and the Jets scene from 27 Dresses is adorable, I could watch his cute self in that scene over and over and over!!

Join in over on Kelly's blog, just click on the icon at the top of this post to join the parade of hotness today!!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice choices. I knew RPatz would be in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I forgot about James I LOVE him! Hopping over from Kelly's :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY nice yumm

    great picks
    thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo nice choices! Love those vampires.

    ReplyDelete