Sunday, February 7, 2010

Getting To Know You Sunday



It is get to know you Sunday over on Keely's blog - jump on over there and play along! I have been up half the night with a coughing child so I apologize for any typos or anything that might not make sense! HA!!

1. How many piercings do you have?
I have 3 in each ear, but I only wear earrings in the bottom hole. When I was in college (the first time), I ALWAYS had earrings in all holes and in my tongue. Ahem, yeah wasn't my brightest decision.

2. I love the sound of.....?
Addison singing she is loving Hannah Montana right now.

3. Favorite city?
I don't really have a favorite city but if I had to pick one I would say Longboat Key, FL. That is the area near Sarasota, FL where the hubby and I were married

4. Colts, Saints, or could care less?
I am pulling for the Saints, ONLY because I am a Kim Kardashian fan. LAME and SHALLOW I know. :)

5. Frozen yogurt or ice cream?
Cheesecake yogurt from TCBY

6. Favorite appetizer?
Fried Pickles

7. What item in your closet currently makes you the happiest?
my new Coach bag that my hubby bought me for Valentines Day! I got my gift a week early because I simply could not wait!!

8. Favorite facial moisturizer?
MaryKay Timewise for oily/combo skin


1 comment:

  1. Fried pickles... had forgotten about those! I also so wish we had a TCBY near me!

    ReplyDelete