Friday, February 19, 2010

Fill in the blank FRIDAY!!

I thought this was a very cute post so I wanted to join in on the fun. Hop on over to Lauren's blog to see all the Fill In The Blank Friday posts!!


1. If I could medal in an olympic event it would be the luge, it just looks so fun, dangerous but FUN .

2. If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take my family, my nook, my ipod - hey I would have some entertainment as long as the battery last!! HA!

3. Throwing up (just being honest) is my most irrational fear.

4. I'd rather eat something like brussel sprouts everyday, than have to watch Wow Wow Wubbzy (its a kid show, and it gets on your nerves QUICK everyday.

5. I am not feeling good today .

6. I should really be doing some last min. homework for class tomorrow morning .

7. One of my favorite things in all the world is listening to my step daughter and daughter laugh together, even though they are 10 years apart they really enjoy each other! .

1 comment:

  1. i hate the thought of throwing up, especially in public! i work with children, too. one time i was puked on all over! not my best moment.

    ReplyDelete