Monday, January 18, 2010

Time Well Spent

I was one of the few people that had to work today, I only work half days on Monday and we were able to leave at 4ish. When I got home I told myself that I was not going to do something productive with that extra hour I was given today. I walked right in the house and busted out the cleaning tools. I was able to clean bathrooms, and dust my whole house while Shawn chipped in and ran the vacuum! It sounds goofy, but I felt so accomplished as I was putting all the cleaning supplies back in the cabinet.

The sun was shining today so as I was cleaning up we opened some of the windows in the house, it was nice to have the fresh air blowing through the house! I am so ready for spring, not summer but spring!

I want to invite you all to jump on over to my cousin Billy's blog - he has an amazing story to share and you can read all about him here. I love him with all my heart and I give all glory to God for all of the work that is being done in Billy's life.

I hope everyone has a good evening - time for me to go and watch that horrible train wreck that is called The Bachelor! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment