Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ready, Set, BLOG....

(me and my daughter Addison)

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 1

So today's topic for the blog challenge schedule is to introduce myself and tell 15 interesting facts about me.

My name is Stephanie and I am a wife, mommy, employee, student and child of God. I was born and raised in Memphis, Tennessee and now live in Bartlett, Tennessee. I have been married to Shawn for six years and we have a five year old daughter named Addison, a fifteen year old step-daughter named Jena and we have Addison's twin sister Avery Grace who went to be with Jesus shortly after birth. I have had some major trials in the past six years of my life but I have not given up and have not stopped looking up to the One who has helped me through the stormy times. I started blogging so that I can eventually print these posts out and make them into a book for Jena and Addison someday. I hope they enjoy having these silly rants and babbling that I do from time to time for years to come.



Okay, so on to the 15 facts about ME!
(if you have read my blog for any length of time, you might know some of these already)

1. I am currently in school to become a teacher and will FINALLY student teach in January of 2011!!

2. I LOVE Mascara and have physically injured myself with the mascara wand more than once!

3. I cannot drink from a "glass" glass. I have to drink from a plastic cup or have a straw to drink from a glass.

4. I adore Rick Springfield and have seen him live in concert over 60 times.

5. My daughter Addison was born 15 weeks early and weighed 1lb 11oz at birth.

6. I am a music lover and enjoy MOST music. :)

7. Yes, I am one of THOSE moms - I love all things Twilight and or vampires!

8. I have recently attended several painting classes and enjoyed each and every one!

9. I said that I would NEVER own and iPhone, and now it is my favorite gadget!

10. I currently have a 4.0 GPA and have worked very hard to achieve it!!

11. My parents are two of my very best friends.

12. I am a night owl - I could easily stay up all night and sleep all day.

13. I will admit that I am a reality show junkie - especially the shows that are about celebrities.

14. I love all things Titanic

15. I could not get through each and every day without the grace and mercy given to me by Jesus Christ. He has shown me that with Him nothing is impossible.


2 comments:

  1. So glad that you are participating! I am going to have a new linky up for each day! Looking forward to seeing your answers!

    ReplyDelete