Tuesday, October 12, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 2

Day 2 - Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

For as long as I can remember I have always loved music. My aunt has told stories of me being very young and always remembering every lyric to songs that I heard only once or twice. I decided to start blogging after I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer a few years ago, it was easy for me to update my progress here on a blog for friends and family to read. As I was going through my thyroid removal surgery and even before then with my troubled pregnancy, music and lyrics were my escape. I cannot tell you how many times I have heard God speak to me through a contemporary Christian song or how many times I will hear a song that will spark a wonderful memory/moment in my life. Even though my blog is not put to music, these words that I type are my life's lyrics.


No comments:

Post a Comment