Friday, October 15, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 4

Day 4 - My Parents

I do not know if I have words in me to express how much I love and admire my parents. They are both not only my mom and dad but two of my best friends. I make it a point to talk to them each and every day - I love that the older I get the closer my parents and I become. I hope and pray that my girls feel the same way about Shawn and I as I do about my parents.

When I was growing up my dad was an avid fisherman but a few years ago he sold the boat and bought a Harley! He and Mom take off riding almost every weekend, I love that they still spend good quality time with each other even after many years of marriage.

Mom and Dad - thank you for being such Godly parents and I appreciate you both more than you will ever know! XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment