Friday, August 13, 2010

Show and Tell

Sorry it has been so long since I have updated my blog, our lives are going through some major adjustments!! This week was Addison's first full week of Kindergarten and let me just say that we are BOTH ready for the weekend!! I have been getting up by 6:15am and waking her up by 6:45, for those of you who know us you know its a MIRACLE!! HA!! I do have to say that Addison has done really well and I am so proud of her for being such a big girl in the mornings!

She has "Show and Tell Friday's" at school and tomorrow's topic is "All About Me". Her teacher requested that we practice what she is going to say about her show and tell items, so I decided that I would shoot a quick video to share with all of you!

But before the videos I wanted to give a huge THANK YOU to Jamie for giving my blog a new look!! I guess you could say that this is my "Show and Tell" for the day!! If you are looking for someone to design your blog please contact Jamie, she is such a sweetheart and super easy to work with. You can visit her blog site here!





Way to go Addison!! I know that she will do great in class tomorrow!!

I hope everyone has a FABULOUS weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Toooo cute!!! LOVE THE NEW LOOK!!! Very nice
    The header is so cute

    ReplyDelete