Sunday, August 29, 2010

Project Life August 16 - August 22

Is the weekend already OVER!!?? Whew - I do not know about everyone else but these crazy busy weeks are wearing me out! Once Addison started Kindergarten, I changed my work schedule to 8:15 a.m. to 3 p.m. but we have been so busy that I have not walked out of the office at 3 p.m. yet! This whole getting up early and going to school business has been not only an adjustment to Addison but to our whole family. Honestly, I think that Addison is adjusting better than anyone else! I have missed all the Project Life posts this month except for one so I wanted to show you all some pictures that I want to make SURE are added to the album. I cannot believe that I am already about to start taking pictures for my September section of the album; Christmas will be here before we know it!!

Addison and THE purple unicorn pillow pet - she has been begging for one of these for months and months. I ordered her one and forgot about it until the box showed up on our doorstep!! She was extremely surprised!!

First night of dance class- she is REALLY enjoying herself! She is always bummed when class is over.

Addison and "Alice" - My mom and I took Addison to see The Germantown Performing Arts Centers performance of "Alice in Wonderland." Addison adores all things Alice and since the all of the actors in the play were kids, she enjoyed it so much!! She wore her Alice dress, shoes and carried the Cheshire cat; the whole cast commented on how Addison was "dressed for the part." She was tickled to no end when one of the photographers there asked her if she would let her take her picture with "Alice."
Another shot of Addison and the little girl who played the part of "Alice"


**note to self for album - I skipped 8.9 thru 8.16 and 8.23 thru 8.29** :)

No comments:

Post a Comment