Thursday, July 8, 2010

Top Three Thursday....Musicals




It's Top Three Thursday over at Kelly's Avenue. Today's topic is top three musicals that you want to see, in my case the top 3 that I want to see again!!

1. Mamma Mia


2. Hairspray - I have seen the movie several times but never the stage play. I am sure that it is just as good if not better than the movie!


3. Wicked - Momma and I went to Nashville last year to see this and it was breathtaking!! I have been a Wizard of Oz fan since I was a child so to see the story from another point of view was just fantastic!! Wicked is coming to Memphis again this fall and I really, really, REALLY hope to see it again.
Head on over to Kelly's blog and tell us your top 3!!

2 comments:

  1. Mamma Mia looks cute...I would love to see all 3...thanks for playing along. Have a great Thursday =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following from Chickadee Friday. I would kill to see Wicked!!

    ReplyDelete