Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving...

and we went to see Curious George LIVE! I am going to be honest here and tell you all that the show was not that good, but its all about the kids right!!?? Addison absolutely loved it, and as we were leaving she said, "I'm sure gonna miss that lil guy!" I forgot my camera but did shoot a few pictures with mom's camera, I will post those tomorrow.

What about this fabulous blog design!!??!! I love it! I read about Jamie over on Caroline's blog, and since I had to start my blog ALL OVER - I decided that I would start new and fresh! If you are looking for someone to design a layout for you, Jamie is the girl to do it! You can check our her website here. Thanks again Jamie - I cannot tell ya how happy I am with the finished design!!

I am off to look up some black Friday ads online - I am actually going to head out in the crowd this year!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you like it! You were great to work with and Thank You again for giving me the opportunity. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete