Friday, November 27, 2009

So Much To Be Thankful For

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving! We had a terrific lunch at Shawn's Aunt Linda's house, and saw some family that we had not seen in awhile. Addison had such a good time playing with cousins that she did not even eat, other than a slice of "the best" chocolate cake! Round 2 of the festivities started around 5ish when we headed over to my parents house. We celebrated turkey day with The Lazenby's and were home by 8:00. Once we were home and settled, Addison and I laid down to watch Rudolph and we both fell asleep and didnt wake up til 1130! It was a much needed nap for me because I am hitting the stores in about 45 mins with some friends, my first "black Friday" shopping EVER! That's right, I will be headed to the stores at 345am to do some Christmas shopping! I have said year after year that I would NEVER get out in the crowds, but I am actually kind of excited and hope I can report back to you that "operation gifts" was a success!!
Today I have so much to be thankful for: my husband, my kids, my family and friends. Above all, I am thankful to God for sending his Son to save me, and cover me with His love, mercy, and grace.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment