Monday, May 16, 2011

No Boys Allowed...


So, I was in the writing mood a few nights ago and well, Blogger was down and out. I actually thought about writing my posts in Word and then copying them here when the site was back online. I am kicking myself now that I did not do that; I can assure you that what I had to say was so profound that you will be sorry I forgot it all!!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day and was able to enjoy it with my Mom and Mother In Law. My gift was a graduation/Mother's Day gift all rolled in one and I ADORE it...

I am the proud owner of a new iPad 2!!
I have to tell you that Addison has actually used this new gadget more than I have! I told her that I was going to have to start calling her the iPad hog if she did not start sharing with me!

At church, Addison made a cute little "Mom's Day Off" sign but then she felt the need to add this sign as well...
Shawn told her that he was not a "boy" he was a man, so she went in her room and wrote this on her easel...
That is my handwriting in red, she needed help spelling words on her first sign but the blue writing/drawing is all her. "No Boys and mun (men) allowed" That is a man with a X on him and then a door that says OUT!! She is one hilarious little girl, you cannot be around her without smiling!



1 comment: