Thursday, May 26, 2011

Days Gone By....

(pre-school graduation 2010)

It seems just like yesterday that I was posting this and this. I cannot believe that Addison graduated from Kindergarten this morning. The statement, "you've come a long way baby" does not even begin to describe where she came from to where she is today. God has something amazing planned for her life and granted me the most amazing gift ever when He chose me to be her Mom! I love you more than words can express Addison Faith - you are the sunshine that lights my world each and every day!!

Addison and her friend Anna Grace.
I am so glad that God led us to Bartlett Baptist Kindergarten, Addison made some wonderful friends and so did I!!

Mrs. Susan, Addison and Mrs. Lisa
Thanks to these amazing ladies for everything they did for Addison! She will never forget her year with you two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment