Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cups and Threads....

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!! On Sunday, I went to the "Southern Women's Show" with my mother in law and sister in law, we had a really good time looking at all of the different booths. While we were there I was able to purchase two things I have been wanting for some time now. The first thing was a Tervis Tumbler, I have seen so many people carrying and blogging about these cups around lately! Many teachers at both of my student teaching placements use them on a daily basis. I love that they do not "sweat", in the past I have always used a camel back water bottle but those can be a mess by the end of the day. I was thrilled to see that there was a booth selling these tumblers and they have made a believer out of me!!
I am not too excited about the design I bought, but we did go on Sunday and their stock was running low.

I also bought a cute orange lid, so it will be just fine! After all, it is JUST a tumbler!! HA!!

The next thing that I did was THIS....

I have been wanting to get my eyebrows threaded for months but have never slowed down enough to get them done. I was so happy to see a booth there at the show and was very impressed with the whole process!! I cannot even begin to explain how they use a thread to pluck out your eyebrows and yes, it hurt! I have heard that the more you get it done the less pain, I was very pleased with the outcome. I told my sister in law that I should have taken a before and after picture! HA!!

Have a great week everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment