Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!

A little poem I found that I thought was PERFECT for Father's Day. I love my Dad more than words can express. He has been the rock and strength of our family. I will FOREVER be a Daddy's girl!!
I LOVE YOU DAD!!



Life Lessons

You may have thought I didn't see,
Or that I hadn't heard,
Life lessons that you taught to me,
But I got every word.

Perhaps you thought I missed it all,
And that we'd grow apart,
But Dad, I picked up everything,
It's written on my heart.

Without you, Dad, I wouldn't be
The woman I am today;
You built a strong foundation
No one can take away.

I've grown up with your values,
And I'm very glad I did;
So here's to you, dear father,
From your forever grateful kid.

By Joanna Fuchs

I know without a doubt that Addison will feel the same way about Shawn one day. He is such an amazing Dad and Husband and we are blessed that he is OURS!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment