Saturday, April 30, 2011

Closing yet another door...

I am sure many of you remember that in January I said good bye to the real estate world to start my student teaching. Well, this past Friday was the day that I closed the door on student teaching. I have said several times how wonderful my cooperating teachers were for this placement, and it was extremely hard to leave them and the students. I was strong though and held my tears until I was in my car driving away from the school. I met some amazing teachers and students that have impacted my future career as an educator more than they will ever know! Friday was such bittersweet day, my cooperating teacher had doughnuts for the class and all the students brought supplies and made this fabulous basket for me! I should have shot the basket from above because it is packed from the top to the bottom with school supplies!! Such a sweet thing for all the kids and their parents to do for me!!


Here is another little basket of goodies that came from a student as well - I will never forget my days with these kids!!

Now how CUTE is this door sign?? My cooperating teachers had this made for me and I cannot wait to see it hanging on my future classroom door! It makes me smile every time I look at it! (Thanks so much Mills and Barbee!!)

Friday night I went to a Girl's Night Out with my Connection Class at church and my good friend Karen had this little graduation gift for me. I love cute note cards and cute personalized note cards are even better!! Thanks for the sweet surprise Karen!!


No comments:

Post a Comment