Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's In the Cards...

I have been a Shutterfly fan for over 5 years now, I started using their site when Addison was born and continue to use it today. One thing that I absolutely love about their site is the fact that even if my computer where to crash all of my photos that I have uploaded to their site will be saved! I sure hope I did not just curse myself by mentioning a computer crash - please, please laptop do not fail me now!

It is that time of year when I start getting Addison and Jena's picture made for the family Christmas card and this year Shutterfly has some fabulous card choices! I was browsing their website earlier this week and found several styles that I thought were super cute.

I have always been a fan of the collage photo cards, I like being able to put a variety of shots on a card to share with all my family and friends.

Here is another classic card with the multiple picture option.
Several other collage options can be found by clicking here

The next two cards were my absolute favorite and I am going to have a hard time choosing which one should be The Banks Family card for 2010. I always try to add something on our Christmas card about the birth of Jesus, sometimes a Bible verse or just a simple saying to share what the meaning of Christmas is all about.

You can check out all of the Christian themed cards here

So not only do I have to decide which card I am going to send this year, Shutterfly also has some precious address labels to match the various Christmas cards.
Click HERE for all the cute address labels.
Shutterfly really has out done themselves this year, as if the cards and address labels were not enough, you can even give them your list of card recipients and they will mail the cards for you!!

So check out Shutterfly and all the wonderful products they have to offer not only at Christmas but all year long, I assure you that you will be pleased with your purchases! Once you check out the site come back and tell me which cards were your favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment