Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 24

- Day 24 - Something that I have learned -

Something that I have learned over the past 5 years is that I am a stronger person than I EVER give myself credit for, and with Christ I can do anything. I learned this lesson loud and clear when I was pregnant with Addison and Avery, and then again with Avery's passing, and yet again as I watched Addison lay so sick in the NICU for 90 days. Even though those days were some of the hardest in my life, I always felt my Savior right beside me.

I was then diagnosed with thyroid cancer in August of 2008, again I was completely overwhelmed and did not know which way to turn. Yet again, He was with me the whole way and has blessed me with a wonderful friend who had been diagnosed a few years prior. This friend has been such a support and resource for me and if you are reading you know exactly who you are!! :) All the while I have continued going to school at night even when I have felt like totally giving up, HE has given me the strength and that energy I needed to push through.

No comments:

Post a Comment