Thursday, June 23, 2011

Are you (in)spired...


Encourage: to inspire with courage, spirit or hope.


We all have good days and bad, nothing picks me up more than encouraging words from a family member or a good friend, especially when those words are combined with God's Word. I am an extremely "techy" kind of gal and love to send encouraging texts, emails, and Facebook posts. I will be honest though, sometimes it is so refreshing to walk to the mailbox and have a heartfelt note from a friend waiting for me there.

I am a huge fan of all things DaySpring, so I was so excited when I received the Sassy and Sophisticated card pack to review! These cards where shipped to me at the perfect time, as I have several girlfriends and family members who are going through major trials in their lives. Many times I am at a loss for words when friends are going through a rough patch, but inside each card there is a Bible verse that I try to focus on as I am writing my own words of encouragement.

The Sassy and Sophisticated Pack includes cards for encouragement as well as a few darling birthday cards. I have picked out these two to mail to a couple of precious girlfriends who I hope to encourage while they are going through storms in their lives.


What are somethings that you like to do to encourage others? You can head on over to the (in)spired deals page to read reviews on other DaySpring products that help you encourage those in your life.

The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble
He cares for those who trust in Him.
Nahum 1:7


**I was given this product by DaySpring for free to review - all opinions are my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment